Buhari government Breaks Silence On Hacking of N-strength Portal

 

The Muhammadu Buhari-led government has brushed off rumors that the NPower portal have been hacked and candidates’ details had been compromised.

Naija news reviews that Social media changed into awash on Sunday with reports that the Npower web site have been hacked and applicants’ details have been not safe.

However the scheme in a post on Twitter hastily debunked such reports, assuring candidates that its web site become very safe and has now not been hacked.

Dear applicants,

Please notice that NO Ministry/NPower reliable will call you to request for your information. Do no longer supply your information over the telephone to each person, input them on any hyperlink and share them with strangers.

Do now not also make fee to every body. Software is free.

— N-power (@npower_ng) June 28, 2020

Reacting similarly in a assertion on Sunday night time, the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster control and Social development, via its Deputy Director facts, Rhoda Iliya, said the NPower portal changed into relaxed.

“The Ministry will like to guarantee Nigerians that the N-electricity portal is secured and no statistics has been compromised,” it said.

The Ministry additionally advised Nigerians among the ages of 18 and 35 with or without formal education to apply for a slot within the new programme.

The assertion study in component: “Inline with the ongoing N-power Batch C on-line software which started out Friday, June 26, 2020, the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs disaster management and Social development, hereby declares that over one million programs were obtained from throughout the Federation in less than forty eight hours after the Honourable Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq declared open the new N-electricity Portal on the Ministry’s website.

“The Ministry wishes to reiterate that every one young Nigerians between the ages of 18-35 with or without formal schooling can follow for a slot in the new program which would be very centered on agriculture.

“The wide variety of applications up to now received is an indication of the number of our youths who need jobs and the self belief inside the program.

“The Ministry will continue to collaborate with its technical companions to offer well timed assist to all applicants.

“the selection technique could be truthful and transparent and the public could also be carried alongside at every stage.”

Latest articles

380 soldiers ‘resigned’ from Nigerian army

  No fewer than 380 soldiers in the Nigerian navy have carried out to the leader of navy body of workers, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai,...

BN book Excerpt: The Danfo Driver In All Of Us by Niran Adedokun

  Of Runaway Fathers Penultimate Sunday in church, I heard a tale that made my belly flip. At the same time as looking to encourage members...

Ziyech ‘can’t wait’ for Chelsea debut after first training session

  Chelsea new-boy Hakim Ziyech is looking ahead to his debut in shape at Stamford Bridge after his first training consultation at the club’s facility...

Just IN!!! EFCC Chairman, Magu Has Over 380 houses, 7 Crude-laden Ships And N37bn property

Embattled performing EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu has remained in custody as the presidential panel continues to quiz him. The Justice Ayo Salami-led Presidential panel on...

Related articles

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here